Short-term refresher course for cardiologists
under the guidance of Professor Rosenman Yosef and Dr. Zeev Halfin
Courses include practical training at the Israeli Medical Center WOLFSON
The training consists of two stages
- Theoretical lessons
Master classes led by professors from Israel
- Patient with pain in the chest. Case management, differential diagnosis.
- ECG – diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome.
Non-invasive methods for diagnosing coronary heart disease:
- stress test — ergometry, isotope studies in cardiology
- Coronary heart disease. Pathogenesis.
- Stable angina. Patient management, treatment.
- Acute myocardial infarction without ST segment elevation. Diagnostics, treatment.
- Acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction. Management of the patient at the prehospital stage. Acute myocardial infarction with ST segment elevation. Indications and contraindications for thrombolytic therapy.
- Cardiogenic shock. Rupture of the wall of the left ventricle. Left ventricular pseudoaneurysm. Ventricular septal defect. Rupture of the papillary muscle, etc.
Introduction to Ecocardiography:
- Transthoracic Ecocardiography Technique
- Echo Doppler.
Primary and secondary prevention of coronary heart disease:
- Heart failure.
- Management of a patient with acute and chronic heart failure.
- Modern methods of treatment.
- Dilated, Hypertrophic, Restrictive, Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia
- ECG – diagnostics of rhythm and conduction disorders
- Bradyarrhythmias and pacemakers.
- Atrial fibrillation.
- Atrial flutter.
- Ventricular tachycardia. Defibrillator.
- Diseases of the pericardium.
- Acute pericarditis
Sudden death. Causes of ischemic heart disease:
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. QT segment lengthening
- Brugada Syndrome.
Preoperative examination of the patient and assessment of operational risk.
- Infective endocarditis
- Heart and various toxic substances.
Heart defects. Acquired vices
- Aortic valve defects:
- Aortic valve stenosis
- Aortic valve insufficiency
- Mitral valve defects
- Mitral valve stenosis
- Insufficiency of the mitral valve
- Diseases of the tricuspid valve and pulmonary valve.
Heart defects. Congenital defects:
- Atrial septal defect
- Ventricular septal defect
- Bicuspid aortic valve
- Coarctation of the aorta.
- Fallot’s tetrad.
- Ebstein’s anomaly.
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary embolism
- Diseases of the aortic valve.
- Mitral valve disease.
- Infective endocarditis